Sunday, October 12, 2008

Me and MS Paint



A few of the drawings I used to do on MS Paint. I used to have so much time to jsut sit and draw. Where's it all gone ?



This one's titled "Captivity" as you can see. I love the expression in his eyes the most.




"Dance"




"Down on one knee"




"Undead Couple"




"The look"










My name is ... ?






A shaded face. I did this using nothing but the Airbrush tool in MS Paint. 






The previous picture, after a retouching in photoshop.








A skull




Deadly Love





Split Personality


I don't find the time anymore. I need to get back here. I'll be out with more of this soon.


1 comment:

Vile and Vicious said...

Okay, this collection is absolutely wonderful. You're really, really talented.

p.s. Why does "Split Personality" contain ellipses? Is there a reason?


- Antonio