Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introduction

That's my eye, photographed during a power cut, using a torch, by myself.


Hi, I'm Rajo, a.k.a. Rajarshi Bhattacharjee. I was born on the 14th of May, 1991. I live in a quiet neighborhood in Jadavpur, Kolkata, with my parents, and am an only child. Despite that, I was never spoilt.

I wish I had a dog.

My high school "education" takes place at St.James' School, Kolkata. I'm a student in the 11th standard and my curriculum requires me to study English, Math, Science, Hindi and Environmental Education. 
Outside my curriculum, I enjoy learning and playing with Math and Physics. Most of my leisure time finds me dreaming about Math. 

I play rugby. I also play basketball.

I love to draw and listen to music. They bring me the most pleasure and relief among my multifaceted interests and pursuits. 

I'm most comfortable being an introverted , intuitive , thinking and perceiving person, at least according to Briggs and Meyers' questionnaire. I'm not much of a believer in these things, but this one analysis matches my real self to an extent beyond coincidence, and a most complete and exact description of me is provided by the article on INTPs by wikipedia. 

No comments: