Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A little bit of rhyming.

Mister Lover
Take your rubber
Off and let me see you cover me with what you got.
When I was a child
I was so wild
That I could never smoke my pot.

What is good in me's
So hard to see
That I cannot show.
But you got to feel
It like you feel
Your lover when he comes to pour.

When I had a gun
I used to run
Around the block until I'd shoot,
And Bobby Brown's gone down
But i'm around
Until I'm found and get the boot
By those whose rounded
Figures are now grounded
And surrounded
By the filth they
Worship just to feel allowed,
But till that day
My swing don't sway,
I'm straight and gay
And happy feeling proud.

Homophobic people sleeping
With each other's
Mothers;
And taboo-haters weeping
When they find their lickers
Going
Through their daughter's knickers;
While Freud is laughing
Rolling on the floor
Until the door's
Not shut no more.

1 comment:

Tania M said...

THAT is why I think you're the most attractive man I've ever meet.