Monday, December 7, 2009

Koffee with Karan

I've been down with fever for the last few days. That means I'm basically under house-arrest, and I'm not even allowed to visit South City, which is like 1 fucking minute from my house, even when there's been someone waiting there to meet me for 4 hours. Out of sheer boredom, while surfing (I never get that term) the television channels, I came across "Koffee with Karan" (I love that first K) featuring Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar. Shabana Azmi and Karan Johar. They should have been married.

3 comments:

rorschach said...

get well soon shona.

The Reluctant Rebel said...

i cant belive theres something more boring than south city.

Rajo said...

true! specially when you live right next to it, but the starmark bookstore has a tiny 3-table ccd in a corner where you can sit and read with espresso and brownie.