Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There is a Beatles tribute coming up on the 31st of this month and the 1st of the next. I've no idea as to who's performing, but I've decided, not after much thought, to go. My parents, with equally little consideration, have prevented it, and so it looks like my study table will be seeing me for longer periods of time till the weekends.
My parents have, of late, started having weird duschinta(s) about me. They think that I'm in a relationship, engage in drug abuse and god knows what else. It used to be funny, now it's pissing off. Dad just now walked in, asked me whether I was going through any mental turmoil, said he'd talk to me later about it, and left. That indicates a nice hour's worth of time going down the drain.
My last 6 drawings have been on paper, and hence I've not been able to put it up, so now I'm about to embrace MSPaint again.

1 comment:

Anurag said...

"They think ... [I] engage in drug abuse ..."

You do.