Monday, October 19, 2009

Random decision

I've decided. I'm gonna make this blog function as a journal from now, and not just the free exhibition studio as I used to! Last night I didn't want to sleep, so I sat on my windowsill and drew 3 random sketches. I picked up a pencil after a really long time, but I'm quite happy about one of the results! I'll see if I can digitalize it and get it up here.

I'm an only son, with one female cousin, who's learning how to cut up and put back human bodies somewhere in south India. That does not, for some reason, exempt me from Bhai-phota. My aunt and my grandmother, again for some unknown reason, have decided to bring me the honour. That means money, so I stay cute.

1 comment:

Anurag said...

"That means money, so I stay cute."

That also means booze.