Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thank you, friend.

I've always felt ecstatic and amazed when some song, or poem, or any text at all has said exactly what I've been trying to! No one has done this more frequently or accurately, of late, than Lennon. Sadly, it's very futile to try and tell people that these are the exact words I was trying to say, because that is never believed, to whatever degree. But that shouldn't, to any degree, reduce the ecstasy! So, here goes a little tribute, with whatever effort I had, to a friend who came in times of true need, even if his help never materialized. In John I found what I always dreamt of being.



2 comments:

rorschach said...

trust me shona, that is what makes these people who they are. many a time has been where i have felt words been snatched right out of my throat and put on a record. and yes no one will believe you, but its still a fucking great feeling isn't it?

i'll get you the dylan soon.

Rajo said...

Ya, fucking great feeling alright! Like a brother or something that I never had! More of a me that I never was actually.